~Adama of Telos~
How to Master Your Reality & A Journey to Telos
Video currently unavailable
In this show Adama answers questions such as:
- How can I master my reality?
- What are the different ethereal crystals within us?
- Where do we ascend to?
- How do the different dimensions work?
- Can we take our loved ones with us when we ascend?
- And more…
Receive updates on upcoming shows and messages from Adama
by subscribing our free newsletter here:
Do you have a question for Adama?
Please submit your Free question below.
(Feel free to submit more than one question.
Adama is delighted to answer them.)
Your question will be read to Adama and will only be answered in one of the upcoming shows.*
Please make sure to sign up for our newsletter to receive Updates on upcoming Shows, Show Topics and to see when your question will be answered.
* By submitting your question, you are giving us consent to read your question to Adama in one of the upcoming shows. If you prefer for your questions to be answered in private, please feel free to find out more about our private sessions with Adama. Click here to find out more.
Adama is an ascended master and high priest of Telos. Telos is a 5th dimensional city, which has been established underneath sacred Mount Shasta, CA after the destruction of the two civilizations Atlantis and Lemuria. Adama’s message assists humanity to ascend with their physical bodies into the 5th dimension of love and light and to create Heaven on Earth. One of the tools for the ascendant (those who would like to raise their vibrational frequencies and to integrate their light bodies) is to raise our consciousness and to become more aware of the ongoing process of ascending our physical, mental, emotional and light body, which already has begun. We are most grateful for all the assistance given by the 5th dimensional realm of the Ascended Masters and the Angelic Hosts.
Artwork of Adama by Glenda Green & Aurelia Louise Jones
Visit http://www.lovewithoutend.com for more info.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!